Monday 5 April 2010

Diana Vickers' Knickers and I'M FUCKING BACK!

Well the time has come for me to return to blogging. I have been being lazy. No need for that to continue.

And what a busy few months it has been! Finally a return to the music scene for some greats like....ummm....well Diana Vickers and Sophie Ellis Bextor. Met Maggie Gyllenhaal (and learnt how to spell Gyllenhaal). Accidentally broke a story that may have been a slight exaggeration. Discovered Aidan is returning in Sex and the City 2. Discovered that I don't really like Paloma Faith because she is a little bit rude. Ditto George Lamb. Chatted with Sinitta. The list goes on and on.

But what I wanted to talk about, right now, is DIANA VICKERS' KNICKERS.

Yes ladies and gentleman, my first, and slightly rubbish (in a good way) exclusive - Diana Vickers is releasing an underwear range.

While at a small gig at London's Water Rats venue, the PR lady/someone from her website told me she was releasing a range of knickers. Was going to go to the papers but didn't. Sad times. Instead it is on Digital Spy! Will do for me...

Diana was a real treat, actually. She did a few songs and she was, well, quite good! She even played the trumpet. And her little head matched her red dress when she did it. Super-cute.
Anyway, 'nuff said. I'm back and will be posting here more from now on.

OH AND I MAY BE INTERVIEWING THE DIVINE MISS E-B THIS WEEK! GET. IN.

No comments:

Post a Comment