Sunday 3 January 2010

2010 is here

There are a few things I would like to say now 2010 is here.

One - I hope that Cheryl Cole realises she is better than Ashley and splits up with him

Two - I would like people to give up their addicitions and make music again (HI AMY WINEHOUSE)

And three - I hope the Sugababes seventh (or first, which ever way you look at it) album does well

OH AND FOUR! - SOPHIE ELLIS BEXTOR'S FOURTH ALBUM IS HUGE

I have a few personal resolutions too. I hope to be a better boyfriend, friend and colleague at work.

I plan to join a doctors.

I hope I begin to understand things I haven't previously understood.

I hope to keep a diary.

Finally, I hope that Ekaterina Ivanova (or Katia, whatever her name is) does well on the final Celebrity Big Brother. Well done for her I think. As isn't she the total epitome of what celebrity has been this past decade? I hope she makes a ton of money for doing it.

Anyway, must finish watching Rude Tube 2010 now.

I am done.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment