Sunday 13 December 2009

Olly Murs wins the X Factor! (I hope)

SO I GOT A NEW JOB AND ITS BASICALLY VERY GOOD. I spent my entire day reading/writing about celebrities. But I will not ignore this blog!

I just wanted to say, right, that I have changed my mind about who I want to win X Factor.


Joe is a bore-off right? Following him on Twitter is like following someone from school who hasn't changed since you left at 16.

"OMG SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS WEEKEND!!!!! THANKS GUYS!!!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!!".

Please.

So for me, now, it's all about Olly. I'm sure he will release something anyway, JLS-stylee if he comes second.

I'm not going to be buying either album, I should probably point that out.

Anyway, as I float with who I vote for politically (I have just jumped off the Conservative bandwagon upon hearing about Cameron's awful gay rights voting history), I have changed my mind and will probably vote Olly tonight.

GO OLLY MURS.

(and he's fitter, right?)

1 comment:

  1. Olly to win - i think his lip curl when he smiles and makes him look a little like Will Young. That was enough for me to define him the best.

    ReplyDelete