Tuesday 15 December 2009

Jade Ewen - an open letter

Dear Jade,

I'm not going to lie to you. I thought it was a terrible idea when I first heard you were the sixth Sugababe.

"What about My Man?", I cried. "You haven't even given it a chance."

However, in the past few weeks (or is it months? Good Lord) you have carried yourself with grace, looked fabulous while doing it, and have maintained a strong identity in a band that easily could have crushed you.

In an aside, I wanted to say it is clear that the Sugababes have never been happier, and for that I am grateful.

It was so easy to dismiss the group before. I thought you were boring and that I'd seen you do everything you could.

I now realise that is probably not the case, and with horrible old Keisha out of the group and lovely Jade in her place, a breath of fresh air has come in the band.

Long may you reign, Jade, Heidi and Amelle. I think your new line-up is just great.

Kind regards,

Steve

P.S - PLEASE do a version of something from One Touch. Just to piss off Mutya and Keisha (I dont think Siobhan would care, would she?)

No comments:

Post a Comment